We partner with schools to assist them to incorporate social justice opportunities into school curriculum. We also provide support within schools through group work.
Schools are an integral element to our service provision, as both supporters and partners.
Services provided within schools
- Please click here for early intervention programs for students provided by our Centre 360 Youth and Family Service.
Support provided by Schools
St Francis Social Services is pleased to support schools, social justice teams and year groups, wherever possible, in their fundraising and community efforts on our behalf. Where possible, this support may include offering a guest speaker from St Francis Social Services at a fundraising event or community day. For more information, please contact:
- St Francis Social Services: Sara Lubowitz Ph: 02 9331 2691
- House of Welcome: Miriam Pellicano Ph: 02 9727 9290
- Greenlight Movement: Ph: 02 9331 2691
- Centre 360 Youth and Family Service: Ph: 02 9331 2691